The principle of the hydrometallurgical extraction of metals is a method of producing pure metal by reducing the metal ions in the electrolyte which are to be extracted and purified in the cathode.The biggest difficulty in electrolytic metallurgy is to select suitable anode material, the anode needs stable performance, corrosion resistance, long term use and good electrocatalytic activity to reduce the overvoltage and groove voltage of anode reaction.
Titanium anode has been widely used in electrolytic extraction of nonferrous metals due to its good electrocatalytic activity, reducing overvoltage and groove voltage of anode reaction and achieving low consumption and high efficiency.
Anode for Hydrometallurgy details:
Coating types: Iridium tantalum, ruthenium iridium, lead dioxide, platinum plating, etc.
Anode shape: have flake, plate shape, mesh, stick, etc.
Anode Size: Custom, maximum size up to 2.5m x 1.2m;
- Low voltage and small energy consumption
- Low rate of electrode loss and stable size
- The corrosion resistance of the electrode is good, the anode is less than the liquid, and the cleaning of the liquid is kept, so the performance of the coating is more reliable.
- Titanium anode adopts new material and structure, which greatly reduces its weight and facilitates daily operation.
- In the process of titanium anode fabrication, the bottom layer is coated with the activation layers, which enhances the activity and life of the anode.
- Long service life, and the matrix can be reused, save cost
Electrolytic extraction of high purity copper;
Electrolytic extraction and recovery of precious metals;
Copper deposition of circuit board etching solution and regeneration of etching fluid reuse system;
Electrolytic extraction of tungsten, nickel, cobalt, manganese, chromium, zinc, cadmium.
Application of electrolytic extraction of titanium anode for nonferrous metals in some fields:
|Type of metal||Copper||Cobalt||Nickel|
|Cathode current efficiency||94-96%||>94%||>94%|
|Save Groove Pressure||150-170mv||300-500mv||300-500mv|
|Maintenance status||Non-anode slime||Sediments (2-4%)||No|
|Anode service life||>5y||>3y||>5y|